We are looking for ...
Software Project manager
- Planning the project;
- Management and controlling of the project team;
- Responsibility for the overall project;
- Customer contact;
- Coordination and reporting with higher management levels.
- Higher technical education;
- More than 1 year of work experience as project manager;
- English language skills at a conversational level;
- Good knowledge of project planning tools such as MS Project;
- Handling of ticket systems (Redmine, etc.);
- Experience in coordinating and managing funding projects;
- Highly organized and adept at multi-tasking, meeting multiple deadlines simultaneously and managing several stakeholders;
- Strong communication skills;
- Results- and customer-oriented approach;
- Analytical thinking and capacity for abstraction;
- Planning and organizational capability;
- Global mindset in an innovative and digital work environment.
Other useful knowledge:
- Hands-on experience with software projects in the automotive environment;
- General experience with embedded systems.
Your personal qualities:
- Ability to work in a team;
- Willingness to learn.
Here´s what we offer you:
- Annual bonus
- Work in international teams
- Interesting tasks and participating in Daimler, VW, BMW and other car manufacture’s projects
- Possibilities of career growth
- Salary growth in case of professional level growth
- Modern roomy office in the city center
- Work places equipped with professional workstations
- A kitchen with a rest zone in the office and a dining hall in the building
- English courses in the office
- Possible work experience internships in Germany
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to your relevant application documents, along with the cover letter including your availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.