We are looking for ...
- Creating electrical circuit diagrams in Altium Designer, selection of optimal element base, creation of component libraries
- PCB layout (multilayer, with BGA components), preparation of files for production
- Preparation of design and operation documentation
- Support of product manufacturing in production, participation in debugging and testing of developed products
- Degree in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or comparable qualifications
- Knowledge and skills in Altium Designer
- Experience in independent development of electronic devices
- Experience in development of modern digital and microprocessor circuitry, including high-speed interfaces DDR3, DDR4
Other useful knowledge:
- Skills in C, C++, C# languages
- Experience with CAN, I2C, SPI, LVDS, ETH, TCP, UDP buses and protocols
- Experience of working with FPGA/SoC Xilinx, STM32 microcontrollers
- Spoken English and/or German
Your personal qualities:
- Ability to work in a team;
- Willingness to learn.
Here´s what we offer you:
- Annual bonus
- Work in international teams
- Interesting tasks and participating in Daimler, VW, BMW and other projects
- Possibilities of career growth
- Salary growth in case of professional level growth
- Workplaces equipped with professional workstations
- English courses
- Possible work experience internships in Germany
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to your relevant application documents, along with the cover letter including your availability at email@example.com.